Just a little something for a cold day - I have used YouTube in the past...it is addictive and not to viewed on a day when you have things to do. I chose this video because the guitar mastery of this group, The Hellecasters, is incredible!
In addition to iTunes, I found another really fun music website called "finetune". If you like listening to music, this is a great website. Aren't we lucky to working in a place where you can actually listen to things on the computer (not too loudly, of course!). If interested, you can check it out.
It's very easy, and the options for artists, songs, albums to put on a personal playlist is almost endless. There were so many songs and artists that I liked, that my playlist started to look schizophrenic! I was spanning the decades of my musical taste in one fell swoop. The only downside is that you have no control over what is played while you're listening. It starts and keeps going through your list so it makes for very entertaining and surprising background music while you're doing something near a computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment