In looking at Technorati, I was overwhelmed by the number of people who have something to say about anything you can think of. I was even more amazed at those who have the time to read them and then feel compelled to comment. What appears to be important to bloggers is that it is a connection to finding like-thinking people. We are now in a world that no longer provides reality based social settings (friends' homes, family gatherings, etc.) to provide that conversational interaction that makes us learn and think about the world around us. I found the Technoratie tags amusing because the tagging possibilities seemed to be endless. Everything that could be "tagged" within a blog seemed to be addressed.
I know that Technorati is a place that won't be a daily visit for me, but having discovered it, I will look at it occasionally in the future because it does have an excited "buzz' about it!
It was an interesting aspect of the blogging world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment