Listening to and reading the 7.5 Habits was an opportunity to stop and think about just how DO I learn new things? What is hard and what is easy for me in the learning process?
The easy part is that I know that I am goal oriented from past experiences - most likely a pattern set in elementary school! Setting a goal made sense to me as the place to start because that is what I am most comfortable doing already. To have confidence as a learner is probably the most difficult for me to incorporate because it requires me to put aside expectations of perfection. It made me examine what is my best learning situation, learn to accept it and explore it as much as I could. I think it has to evolve gradually, so I have to learn to be kinder to myself and set realistic goals. In proceeding with the Lib 2.0 exercises, I expect that it will allow me to choose my pace, method and also provides the perfect setting in which to do all this learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment